Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life in fast forward

Okay I know I know its been a long time. Well it was my birthday since I have written so here is an awesome cake that Naomi made for me!It was awesome! Okay so not a lot has happened since my last post. Other than I am done playing basketball. I have been having a hard time with my coachs and the way they have been treating me . so I decided to hang it up. I have been so much happier and enoyed time i actually have to do homework, do research, spend time with my husband, and go to church without having to worry about basketball. I can work out when I want to and do what I want to. I love it. I am going to get a job here soon so if you have n e suggestions let me know! Schyler is doing good in school and is enjoying his job somewhat. It has been a struggle and getting use too. Finals are coming up and i think we are both stressed about them. Hopefully I can get everything done now that i have the time too. OOOO and guess what... we just got tickets for the new twilight movie! So excited to see it and can't wait. Well I know sorry my life is boring hopefully soon it will get more exciting!

5 comments:

The Barton's said...

Happy Birth Girlie!!! I hope you had a fab day! Wish I was there to spend it with you! And I am proud of you for not putting up with Coaches who treat you bad! Sure love and miss ya!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Love the cake, and also I'm glad that you are enjoying your time now!:) I am very jealous about the twilight movie tickets...sad but hopefully Stevie and I will be able to go and see it one day:) Love you!

Beaner said...

Hey girl sorry things didn't work out like you had planned but there is always a bigger plan. Hang in there girl. I'm sure the hubby is happy to see you more and I bet you are less stressed. What a relief. Keep smiling! both of you good luck with finals!

Brooke said...

That is a great cake!! Hope you had a great birthday (back in September!!) Sorry I wasn't there to party with ya but ya know!! Love ya!!!

DAVIS said...

Happy Late Birthday! The cake is so cute!!! I am glad you are getting more time with you Hubby!!! :-)