Saturday, September 26, 2009

K So i know this is way late. But hey i just got a few of the pictures... so Here they are from the wedding. I haven't edited all of them so these are the few that I have. Married life is going good. We are both doing pretty good. I just took my first quant test. It took me two and a half hours... hey it's really not that bad, it took one kid four and a half. Schy is enjoying work for the most part he has had some problems with the kid but we think it is just the kid getting used to him. Schy is doing good with school he just took his first chem test and we will see how he did. Other than that life is great.





















5 comments:

Beaner said...

They look amazing!!! Way to go gorgeous!

Shelly said...

YOu both look remarkable! I am glad you are enjoying married life! Keep up the good work beautiful!

The Schooley's said...

The first picture is my favorite. Ok, so I love them all. You guys look so awesome. Glad things are going well. Sure miss you.

Brooke said...

Gideon just asked me to show him some pictures of Halee, so I showed him all of these and I said let me find a good one (meaning one where he could see you really well) and he said, they are all good of Halee mom!! And while I have been writing this, he was saying let me see some more of Halee!! Love ya!

The Barton's said...

I am just in tears right now...All happy ones that is. You look amazing and I am so happy for you guys. Do you remember that picture you drew for G and I? Well I still have it and I cherish it! I miss you so much and feel like I have missed so much! Your whole fam looks great and happy. Tell them hello for me! Love you girl!