Friday, October 3, 2008

Go BIG or Go HOME!

Micheal and me, my first attacker!


My little sister and me. Man, do we look fierce or what?!?!




K, so I know this event is really old but I thought I'd let you all get a taste of how tough I am.... lol or how stupid I am :D
My brother in law has this fascination with paint balling and decided since I have never been, it would be a nice going away activity. So the event started out great. I was sneakily and quietly moving onto my victim good old Sethie-Poo. He was hiding openly behind a tree trying to shoot my teammate. I went in for my attack, I heard the sound of another gone going off near me, only problem those paint balls were headed for me. So I ran to a bush to find my opponent. As I turned the corner I found the perpitraitor and fired. The war had begun. I the unexperienced victim tried to hide behind a tiny bush thinking it's twigs could hide my massive body. It didn't and those tiny paint balls nailed me. I did manage to hit my victim once in the back but his wounds compared nothing to mine. Oh but my days of glory were yet to end! I found a SWEET hiding place, a small crounching spot in between to bushes, and fired at my unknowing brother in law. HIT! Nailed him in the leg! However, his teammate was right behind and fired at me causing yet another massive wound, yet not as big as my first wound. So these are the bruises... biggest one from the first attack, second largest from my second attack, and third well somewhere in between all of that.





I did learn one not to wear tight pants, two not to hide behind punnie bushes, and third come prepared. All in all it was a fun event, except I do have the reminders, large bumps on the side of my legs! It is an event I will never forget!






No comments: