Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blond or Brown, you take your pick...

Okay so here's the new style. I decided while shopping for
some new hair spray that I wanted to dye my hair. I have been debating this for quite some time now for the fact that I like my hair brown and well a certain someone does not. I knew I needed to do something now or forever hold my peace. So at midnight I finished applying all the chemicals and sat for 45 minutes to allow it to work its magic by 1 this is how I looked. You can decide whether you like it better dark or blond and let me know, for now though since it's
Winter and I wanted a change... speaking of wanting change I don't think I really did lol i woke up numerous times last night all in all only to find my hair dark in the mirror I don't know if I thought it was a dream or it was a dream inside of a dream but I did feel funny after waking up this morning hahaha. but I'm glad for the change, besides i can change back by March :)

6 comments:

Kaye said...

I think you look beautiful in either color. Love MOM

Shelly said...

I like it beautiful! Have fun being the new you.

Stevie and Meesha said...

Okay so I have to tell you in the text that you sent me it looks black! That is why we said that we like blonde better, but actually I am going back and forth! I like it either way, and you look B-E-A-utiful...I miss you tonz sis! I can't wait until you come home! Yay for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to be home!

Dunn Family said...

OKay I really like it! Since well I died my hair dark a few weeks ago. I think it really looks way cute on you! But I am with your mom I like it both ways.

The Schooley's said...

I love the new color!! Who cares what anyone else likes, it is all about you!! Plus, I don't think you could really ever look bad, you are just too beautiful!!

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Halee I really like you brown! You look beautiful either way though. How is life? I sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see you next time. Love ya!