Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break















Spring Break! Wow it was wild and crazy that's for sure! Okay... not really. I went home and spent time with my wonderful family. I went to the pool with the nephews and had a blast with them! They are the cutest kids in the world! We had a blast and I miss them terribly! We also taught the lil' man how to say no no clap and wave. It is hilarious to watch this lil' guy grow up. I really enjoyed being home with all the family it went really well and I have enjoyed being with them. I can't wait to go home for Easter and see all these lil guys again!

I like the fact that he hits my dad after we laugh at him....

3 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

LOVE IT:) I am so glad that you had fun and we miss you terrbily too! I wish that you were closer so that we could hang out every day! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! You are awesome and we love you to pieces! Daxen misses playing with his aunt Halee! Oh..and I love the video that one is way CUTE!!
PS...i want some of those pictures for scrapbooking!

Mike and Jen said...

Cute pics of the babies!

The Schooley's said...

Sooo fun!! Glad you got to go home for vacay!! You look so happy, which does my heart good. Miss you girl!