Monday, January 5, 2009

Top ten of 08'/New Years Resolution

Okay, so some of my GREEAATTTT!!! friends do this top ten list for the year and so I decided I should do that.... So my top ten list for the year of 08'

1. Surgery #1 for ACL (which should include my doctor trying to hook me up with his son.)

2. Surgery #2 just a scope. I learned that this surgery is a breeze compared to the ACL just a quicky and I'm up and out the door pretty much.

3. Surgery #3 which was supposed to be very similar to number 2 but ended up being like number one. Great year. I have spent 17 weeks of it on crutches. Allie I know that doesn't account for as long as you but I've got to be catching up at least...









4. Becoming an Aunt from my lil' sissy... isn't he cute!:)





5. I went back to North Dakota to live with four awesome roommates!

6. I changed my major, well decided to double major, in Chemistry and Corporate Fitness. Maybe, if I work hard enough I can pull out Athletic Training too!

7. I also changed my career goals to... I don't know lol I might just get my masters in Exercise Science so I can become an athletic trainer for some school, still my become a Physical Therapist but don't know for sure.











8. I went to Hawaii for basketball!








9. While in Hawaii, I went deep sea fishing for the first time and caught the first and biggest fish!







10. I also went ice fishing for the first time with my adopt a beaver dad and sis! It was awesome! I got a fish kinda... next year well this April or end of March we are going to catch a huge one! hahaha



Okay so there is the top ten list for 08' and now for the new years resolution.... I hope more than anything I can stay healthy at least for a full year of school. I hope this surgery heals well and I can get back onto the court as soon as possible. I also hope to get through this semester of school with good grades, this is the hardest semester yet, but achieveable. Most of all I hope to have fun and enjoy this next year that should be filled with some quite interesting events....










4 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

I'm glad that you were able to come down for Christmas:) I love spending time with you and being with you. Just know that I love you and with everything that is going on I support your decision..well not really because I would love to have you move closer to me so we can do things together but I guess I will just live with that:) I love you sis...if you ever need to talk just call me up or just to vent I am there..love you:) oh and Daxen says hello!

The Spicers said...

Good luck with this semester! I hope that you recover from your knee surgeries! Hopefully it won't be long before you are back up and running! Just be careful and don't over do it!

The Schooley's said...

I am glad to hear you so positive after all you have been through. I hear you on the crutches thing, not my fave. Hate, loathe, abominate them. Hope everything goes well for you this semester. Miss texting you!!

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Shut up! I can't believe he gets home in less then a month! I am so excited for you. Time really did fly especially for me! I knew you could do it. What are your plans for school and all? How is your knee? I hope everything is good. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Cute blog by the way!