Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There NO place like home for the Holidays!

Okay, so i thought I would give you all an update on how it is now being home! And honestly I can't explain it. Yesterday I woke up after five hours of sleep cause I decided sleep here is pointless I need to be up with the family. I got up worked out and was able to see my old coach, who is such an awesome guy with great personal insight! I was also able to see old teammates and loved it! I am however sore today (WARNING: Doing weights after not doing them for about month can cause soreness, no matter how good of shape you think you are in.) Anyways I went and visited my old job to see the new building I would be working at this summer and then visited the Institute, where I got a mouth full from my old teacher and stake president. I wasn't impressed at all, when I told him about the situation at basketball he then said this, "I hope you don't get to play again so you can help someone else when you coach." First off since when am I coaching and second off that is like saying, "I hope you have a lot of trials in your life..." You don't say that to someone whether you think it or not, but okay sorry frustration is now out! I then went and watched the CEU girls practice. Now when I walked it I thought they had just begun, nope an hour and a half into it and only three were sweating. I then saw a girl sitting down on the bleachers and asked my coach "hey coach what's wrong with her?" "Nothing..." came his reply Excuse me?? Since when can we sit down during practice! At that moment in my life...
I WISHED I WAS BACK AT CEU! All I was doing was imagining and mad Coach Green would be... Let's just say THERE IS SUCH A THING AS "DAYMARES" A.K.A NIGHTMARES DURING THE DAY! That evening I went with the Namannys. I enjoyed the time with them but I realized how much I missed Schyler again, it is going to be interesting when he comes home that's for sure! a'psodjf <- sorry that two bits was given by the none other stud muffin Daxen, who in Adult terms is saying "Aunt Halee I love you but get off the computer and PAY ATTENTION TO ME DANG IT!" So signing off and there will be more to come....



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey you look like you are having a great time!! Maybe things will be better when you get back here, if not, I am sorry! But you can still come and hang out with us, that should help a little teeny bit.

The Schooley's said...

I am glad you got to be home for THanksgiving. Hurry back though,cos we only have 2 weeks!! Holy crap eh? Came up way too fast. Hopefully things will be better when you get back, if not, ther is always a stupid reason for everything dang it, & you can hang out with Brooke. Smile.

DAVIS said...

Halee!! I can't believe how many nephews you have already! It looks like life is treating you good! So shouldn't your man be coming home soon?